TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Tea Kettle with Infuser, Stovetop Safe, Coated with Enameled Interior, 32 Oz/950 ml - White
The Toptier Japanese Cast Iron Tea Kettle allows gradual and even heating. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. This Japanese cast iron teapot also has long heat preservation.
- The white cast iron teapot is crafted with a retro beige leaf pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity.
- The stainless-steel infuser helps separate tea leaves from the water, which can be removed and cleaned easily
- SERVE for 2-3 people, 3-4 cups when the teapot is fully loaded
- FULL-LOAD CAPACITY: 32 oz / 950 ml / RECOMMENDED BOILING CAPACITY: 25 oz / 750 ml
- The cast iron teapot material is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extend the life of teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
- Ergonomic fold-down handle and shortly curved spout allow easy grip and easy pouring.
- Stovetop safe, the small fire is suggested.
- This TOPTIER teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat. No need to rush your teapot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle
1 x Stainless steel infuser
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 7.9 x 5.4 inches
*You will be redirected to Amazon's site for this product as the link on this page is an affiliate link. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.