Color: Pure White
- 🌊 Looks Small But Gig Enough Teapot - FULL-LOAD CAPACITY: 40 oz / 1200 ml, RECOMMENDED BOILING CAPACITY: 34 oz / 1000 ml. The stovetop cast iron tea kettle allows gradual and even heating. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. Japanese cast iron teapot also has long heat preservation.
- 🌊 Teapot with Infuser - SERVE for 3-4 people, 5-6 mugs WHEN the tea kettle is FULL-LOADED. The stainless-steel infuser helps separate tea leaves from the water, which can be removed and cleaned easily. The material of the cast iron tea kettle is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extend the life of cast iron teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
- 🌊 Unique Design - Wave pattern teapot, Suggested NOT LOADING MORE THAN 34 oz / 1000 ml of WATER for BOILING. If you might want a larger size of 40 oz, this is just the right size. TO CLEAN TEAPOT – Dishwashing detergent is not recommended. Simply clean it with water is enough. Ergonomic fold-down handle and shortly curved spout allow easy grip and easy pouring. STOVE TOP SAFE, the SMALL FIRE is suggested.
- 🌊 Better Gift - The white cast iron teapot is crafted with the modern wave pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity. Beautiful packaging has also been designed. An exquisite gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, Décor, Decorations, Party and Tea Lovers.
- 🌊 What You Get - Toptier wave cast iron teapot, welcome guide, and friendly customer service. To see how TOPTIER's cast iron tea kettle can enhance your (or a loved one's) tea tasting adventure. Click "ADD TO CART" now.
Details: TOPTIER Japanese & Chinese Cast Iron Teapot / Tea Kettle for Better Taste - Art Collection & Antique
Tea & Teapot Culture:
- Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time.
- Drinking Scented Tea in spring.
- Drinking Green Tea in summer.
- Drinking Wulong Tea in autumn.
- Drinking Black Tea in winter.
- When we are free, make a cup of good tea, savor it, which would enhance the realm of spiritual life and make life more tasteful.
- About 40 oz / 1200 ml for everyday use. In order to avoid spilling when the water boils, avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot.
- This TOPTIER teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat.
- No need to rush your teapot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
Use & Maintenance:
- Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you have any questions about our teapot, please contact us.
- Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
- A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.
- Pour away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
- After each use, please do not forget to empty the teapot. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly.
- Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot.
- Avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle
1 x Stainless steel infuser
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 inches