Teabloom Kyoto 2-in-1 Tea Kettle and Tea Maker – Stovetop Safe Teapot with Removable Loose Tea Infuser – 2-3 Cup Capacity / 24 oz / 700 ml
- THE BEST OF FORM AND FUNCTION. The Kyoto Teapot was designed to deliver years of exceptional quality and tea-drinking pleasure. Its simple lines blend beautifully with any décor, while the premium quality materials will never lose their brand-new appearance. This 24-oz./700 ml capacity brews four 6-oz. cups or two 12-oz. mugs of tea. Also ideal for use with blooming teas or for infusing healthy fruit waters.
- TWO-IN-ONE HEAT AND STEEP DESIGN. For use as a stovetop kettle and tea steeper – heat water then steep tea all with one vessel. Tea filter conveniently sits in the tea maker. For added versatility, remove the Kyoto’s stainless steel infuser and glass lid and boil water in the microwave – no need for a separate teakettle.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND HEALTH BENEFITS. Pure borosilicate glass stands above other teapot materials for health as well as beauty. You’ll never worry about safety or off flavors or odors. And the Kyoto’s sturdy stainless steel infuser will never rust, corrode, or discolor.
- EXCELLENT FLOW TEA FILTER. Removable high-grade 304 18/8 stainless steel filter with laser-cut holes for fine filtration; a large filter to give your tea room to expand, unfurl and steep. The extra-wide opening makes it easy to clean up by hand, or wash safely in the dishwasher.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Teabloom is the supplier of choice for five-star hotels worldwide, and manufacturer of the world’s largest selection of glass teapots. Founded on years of experience in the tea business, we are dedicated to customer service and stand behind our products with a full one-year warranty.
Details: It’s been said that a thing of beauty is a joy forever – and at Teabloom, we know that aesthetic beauty is only the beginning of a winning product. With decades of deep experience in the global tea business, we’re constantly working to offer customers thoughtfully designed teaware that delights the senses and exceeds expectations for quality and usefulness. The Kyoto Teapot hits the mark on all counts. Inspired by traditional Japanese teapots made in cast iron or clay, our version reinterprets the classic shape and combines it with the superior health benefits of modern materials. Merging the best of old and new, this is a teapot you’ll enjoy using every day at a very accessible price. Premium quality features of the Kyoto Teapot include heatproof borosilicate glass construction, removable stainless-steel infuser and removable glass lid. Pure borosilicate glass contains no glazes, cadmium, lead or other toxins sometimes found in other teapots and will never discolor or absorb flavors, odors or impurities. And because of its outstanding heat-resistant qualities, you can use this teapot as a kettle, too – just remove the infuser and lid, boil water in the microwave, replace the infuser and brew. Keep warm safely on the stovetop, and clean up easily in the dishwasher or by hand. This 24-oz. / 700 ml Kyoto Teapot brews up to four standard 6-oz. cups of tea or two 12-oz. mugs. With its crystal clear design, the Kyoto is also ideal to use with Teabloom blooming teas or for infusing healthful fruit waters in the refrigerator. With so many smart design elements and thoughtful features, the Kyoto is a perfect gift for every tea-lover on your list. And, as with every Teabloom product, it’s backed by our full money-back guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.6 x 4.5 inches