Nathan James Harlow Wall Mount Faux Leather and Fabric Upholstered Headboard | Adjustable Height Vintage Brown Straps with Black Matte Metal Rail, Full/Queen - Gray
Harlow is a modern wall-mount headboard designed for Full or Queen size beds. You’re not dreaming—you can elevate the look of your bed and add comfort in minutes as the adjustable headboard is easy to install. Harlow includes lightweight panels covered in either vintage brown vegan leather or a light gray/sand fabric with faux leather straps that you can hang with or without the included suspension black metal rail, making it perfect for small spaces.
Get creative by adding some softness and style to your seating area by hanging these panels in an entry, dining, or banquette area behind a bench or a set of stools. Lean on Harlow headboard as it is as versatile as your imagination. Nathan James is the furniture company built for this generation.
- Harlow is a modern, adjustable, wall-mount headboard with light gray fabric and vintage brown faux leather PU straps designed for full or queen size beds.
- The queen headboard includes two light-weight panels that you can lean on for the perfect bedroom decor.
- Harlow, designed as a upholstered headboard, can also hang behind a bench or a set of stools in your dining or entryway to add softness and style.
- This modern headboard is the perfect statement piece for your bedroom.
- The Harlow wall-mount headboard has an easy 30-minute assembly.
- Materials: Sand Fabric + Vintage Brown PU-Black Matte Metal PC Rail Assembly
- Must-Haves: Scissors + Phillips head screwdriver
Brand: Nathan James
Size: Full/Queen (view item on Amazon for more sizes)
Part Number/Model number: 94102
Package Dimensions: 35.8 x 25.5 x 6.2 inches
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.