GreenLife Classic Pro Healthy Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans 12 Piece Set - Light Gray
Take your cooking seriously with the Classic Pro collection. Designed with serious chefs in mind, this set is crafted with durable hard anodized bodies for excellent heat conduction and effortless performance. The set features GreenLife’s healthy ceramic nonstick coating, which offers incredible release without PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium, so every meal you make will be a little healthier. The glass lids give you a quick look at your meal in progress without losing heat. Each of the pots and pans features ergonomic stainless steel handles that make stovetop-to-oven transfers effortless. Oven safe to 600°F, glass lids safe to 425°F. Dishwasher safe.
Cookware set includes: 5" and 7" frying pans, 1-quart and 2-quart saucepans with lids, 3-quart stock pot with lid, and 4 multipurpose black nylon cooking utensils.
- Cookware set includes: 5" and 7" frying pans, 1QT and 2QT saucepans with lids, 3QT stock pot with lid, and 4 multipurpose black nylon cooking utensils
- Our healthy and easy-to-clean ceramic nonstick coating is derived from sand and free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for effortless cooking and quick cleanup
- Tough hard anodized bodies are scratch-resistant and designed to stand up to daily demands
- Made from recycled aluminum and reinforced with a wobble-free base for extra strength and even heating
- Dishwasher safe, but most messes wipe away
- Rivetless interior to prevent snags and food buildup
- Polished stainless steel handles
- Durable glass lids for a good look at any meal in progress, oven safe to 425°F
- Oven safe to 600°F
Color: Light Gray
Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 13.3 x 9.0 inches
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.