Radlove Standing Desk | Dual Motor Height Adjustable Standing Desk, 63" x 30'' - White Frame/White Top
This top-rated Radlove Standing Desk is great for those who like to have the option to stand while working! It is customized for an optimal ergonomic position and different working spaces.
- Ergonomic Workspace: Spacious 63” x 30” eco-friendly desktop offers a roomy setup for 3-4 monitors and a laptop so you can spread out and calmly take on the challenges of the workday. The tabletop is water and wear-resistant.
- Dual-Motor Designed: Telescopic height adjustment allows you to go from sitting to standing at the push of a button without breaking concentration or productivity. Powerful dual-motor lift system for adjusting the height smoothly, evenly, and quickly at a speed of 1’’/second with low noise. The quiet and fast movement improves focus and efficiency.
- Electric Height Adjustable: Height adjustable standing desk can adjust the height between 28''- 46'' according to your needs and its ergonomic design delivers a peaceful experience to you wherever at home or office. There are four memory buttons on the desk, long-press until to hear a 'beep" to remember the common height.
- Sturdy 265 lbs Support: All steel construction and a thick leg support system hold weights up to 265 lbs. Adjustable feet level out and adapt to nearly any floor surface. Note: some of the manuals have a print error, listing a lower load capacity but its true capacity is 265 lbs (single motor load capacity).
- Easy to Operate and Install: The desk is easy to assemble, with step-by-step instructions and hardware included.
Part Number/Model Number: SD
Package Dimensions: 45.0 x 17.0 x 10.0 inches
*You will be redirected to Amazon's site for this product as the link on this page is an affiliate link. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.