Breville BPR700BSS Fast Slow Pro Slow Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel
The combination pressure and slow cooker that knows the time, temperature and pressure. Some foods are tender with time, others are tastier under pressure, but how to know the exact pressure, temperature and time different foods need? Its all possible with the 'Fast Slow Pro' a multicore unit with pressure and slow cook menus that automatically adjust time, temperature and pressure between fast and slow cooking.
The dual sensors at the top and bottom monitor ingredients for more accurate temperature and pressure control, while the hands free steam release automatically to maximize flavor and texture. You can pressure cook, slow cook, steam, reduce, sauteacute; and sear with the press of a button. Rely on the fully interactive LCD to tell you when its building pressure, cooking and releasing steam. Voltage - 110–120 Volts.
- Color changing LCD tells you when the cooker is pressurizing, cooking or releasing steam
- 3 Way Safety System/Safety locking lid, automatic hands free steam release, safety valve
- 11 pressure cook settings plus a custom setting to suit your favorite recipes
- Keep Warm function turns on after cooking so food is ready to serve when you are
- Removable cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating
- Capacity : 6 quart – 4.5 qt (MAX), 1 quart (MIN).Dimensions:12.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
- Full feedback LCD display tells you whats going on inside the pot with a pressure indicator, temperature and countdown timer and steam release indicator. 8 pressure levels range from 1.5 psi to 12 psi.
Model Number: BPR700BSSUSC
Part Number: BPR700BSS
Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 14.2 x 14.1 inches
*You will be redirected to Amazon's site for this product as the link on this page is an affiliate link. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.