Color: 04-White Tea Set/4 cups
- 🍃SMOOTH CERAMIC TEAPOT SET: Crafted with thicker porcelain and has a matte glazed surface that offers a very smooth touching.This teapot is 800ml,perfect for 2 people to enjoy a small round of tea. Please tighten the copper screw on the handle before using it
- 🍃MODERN JAPANESE TEA SET: The bentwood handle gives this ceramic teapot an oriental touch. It can be turned 90 ° to the side for easy filling and can be easily removed from the side screw. so no worry about to contact with water during washing.This teapot is for BREW the tea,PLEASE DON'T PUT IT ON STOVE FOR HEATING!!!
- 🍃 FINE MESH TEA INFUSER: This chic Chinese tea pot set with integrated stainless steel strainer fits exactly into the teapot and has very small holes so that nothing floats in the tea. It is easy to remove and clean under hot water
- 🍃PORCELAIN TEA POT SET: This durable teapot and 4 cups of 130ml set itself is dishwasher safe. Please remove the wooden handle before putting it in the dishwasher. it is lead free and cadmium. It is approved by TÜV
- 🍃BEST TEAPOT GIFT: With an elegant and safe gift package that is very welcome to the tea lover and fits your modern home in a minimalist style. Ideal gift for housewarming, birthday, Christmas or more
model number: A5500490
Part Number: A5500490
The tea set is "Cobblestone" Series, inspired by the ever changing streams, and the form of pebbles. A simple, rustic cobblestone contains an ordinary but beautiful story - we imagine gentle laps of water forming its smooth, round shape, and pick it up to feel the never ending curve granted by nature. It's designed both cheerful and intelligent, echoing the spirit of the orient.
Why do we use porcelain teapot
Making tea is essentially the process of breaking down the cell structure of tea leaves to release their flavor. Using the traditional method of Chinese tea-making, called Gong-Fu Cha, the teapot is perhaps the most important element in this process. The tea-maker must match the right size and shape of teapot, the type of clay and firing temperature with the right type of tea and the number of people being served. And since a teapot is something that may be used every day, it should be something that is comfortable to handle, long lasting and pleasing to the eye.
Porcelain teapots are adequate for making white and green teas. Their walls are often thinner than those made of ceramic, and they have low heat transference compared to other materials, so also maintain the temperature of the tea liquor quite well but not as long as ceramics. Since white and green teas are brewed at lower temperatures, porcelain teapots will be most appropriate to use
Porcelain teaware offers higher heat retention than many other materials. Also, glazed ceramic teapots don't absorb flavors, so you can brew various teas with a single teapot.
183*144*74mm, 800ml pretty ceramic teapot:1 Pcs
95*94*21mm Lid: 1 Pcs
133*83*18mm Wooden Handle: 1 Pcs
Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainer: 1 Pcs
130ml (4.4oz) White Teacup: 4 Pcs
Diameter 95*95mm Round rattan coasters: 4 Pcs
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.6 x 4.8 inches