George Foreman, Silver, 12+ Servings Up to 15, Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, GGR50B, REGULAR
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor or Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken. The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims Product Description This is how real fast food is made. The George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini heats up 35% faster* to deliver hot, tasty food that’s made your way. Cleanup is just as fast thanks to the dishwasher-safe removable plates. They come with the George Tough nonstick coating that holds up through cooking and cleaning, alike. This is the must-have grill for couples or small families who want easy, delicious meals. *compared to current removable plate grill, GRP0004 **from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck ***compared to standard George Tough non-stick coating.
- In cluded components: Use And Care Manuals
Brand: George Foreman
model number: GGR50B
Part Number: ZPV-1005
Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 19.8 x 11.8 inches
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.