Fellow Stagg EKG Quick Heating Stainless Steel Electric Gooseneck Kettle - Pour-Over Coffee and Tea Pot, 0.9 Liter - Matte Black
Ready to kick your brewing up a notch? Variable temperature control, barista-level functionality, and a stunning, minimal design, Stagg EKG is the electric pour-over kettle for coffee lovers. Precision engineered to help you perfect your pour-over while maintaining a minimal footprint in your kitchen. Yours for the pursuit of liquid concoction excellence.
- STAGG EKG ELECTRIC POUR OVER KETTLE - Simple aesthetic meets powerful design! A stainless steel gooseneck kettle that pours as good as it looks for the ultimate brewing experience
- PRECISION POUR - Stagg EKG's sleek pointed spout is designed for a powerful but precise stream for the optimal pour over flow rate, and the counterbalanced handle provides a sturdy grip encouraging a slower pour
- TEMPERATURE MATTERS - Speed up your brewing process with Stagg EKG and its 1200 watt quick-heating element for boiling water. Stagg EKG’s to-the-degree temperature control makes perfecting your manual cup of coffee or steeped tea a breeze
- BREW LIKE A PRO - A sleek LCD display screen indicates the desired Set Temp & Real-Time Temp for your drip coffee or tea; use the built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your tea or coffee extraction; engage the hold toggle, and your water will keep hot for up to 60 min
- WELL CRAFTED KETTLE - Aesthetically beautiful and quality made 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid with a minimalist base; Has a 0.9 Liter boiling capacity; Kettle comes with a 1-Year warranty backed by our outstanding customer service
Color: Matte Black
Model Number: Stagg EKG
Part Number: 1137
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 9.1 x 8.6 inches
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Môdern Space Gallery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Listed price may be subject to change per vendor's discretion.