Gluten Free Diet Basics - E-Book
The Gluten-Free Diet Basics e-book is a great beginner's guide. You'll learn more than just the basics about gluten! The chapters below will give you an overview on the topics discussed. Recipes not included in this e-book.
- What is gluten?
- Why the Big Deal?
- How is Celiac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity and Gluten Intolerance Diagnosed
- How to Help Your Doctor Make a Diagnosis
- What are the Benefits of Living Gluten Free?
- Dangers of Eating Gluten Free
- How to Enjoy Eating Gluten Free
- What Can You Eat
- Simple Gluten Free Meal Options
What's included: E-book + Checklist - Added Bonus
Total Pages: 41
* This e-book should be used as a guide and for information purposes only. Be sure to seek the advice of professionals before making the decision to go gluten-free.
*This product will be delivered to you by email as a downloadable file, and is for personal use only.
* Refunds are not issued on e-books. All sales are final.