Gluten Free Diet Basics - E-Book
The Gluten-Free Diet Basics e-book is a great beginner's guide and a great resource for anyone looking to adopt a gluten-free lifestyle. Whether you have celiac disease, a gluten intolerance, or are simply looking to improve your health, this e-book will provide you with information and resources you need to get started. You'll discover the health benefits of a gluten-free diet, including improved digestion, increased energy levels, and better overall well-being. You'll also get an overview of the gluten-free diet, including what foods to eat, what to avoid, and how to enjoy a gluten-free lifestyle. So, take control of your health today and order your copy of "Gluten Free Diet Basics" now!
The chapters below will give you an overview on the topics discussed. Recipes not included in this e-book.
- What is gluten?
- Why the Big Deal?
- How is Celiac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity and Gluten Intolerance Diagnosed
- How to Help Your Doctor Make a Diagnosis
- What are the Benefits of Living Gluten Free?
- Dangers of Eating Gluten Free
- How to Enjoy Eating Gluten Free
- What Can You Eat
- Simple Gluten Free Meal Options
What's included: E-book + Checklist - Added Bonus
Total Pages: 41
* This e-book should be used as a guide and for information purposes only. Be sure to seek the advice of professionals before making the decision to go gluten-free.
*This product will be delivered to you by email as a downloadable file, and is for personal use only.
* Refunds are not issued on e-books. All sales are final.